1) What ages of children do you accept?
We accept children from 6 weeks to 12 years old.
2) Do you provide part-time or drop-in care?
We do offer part time rates, please call the center to get that rate. As for drop in care we do not offer it at the moment.
3) Do you provide meals and snacks?
We provide 2 meals and a snack. Breakfast is from 7:30-9:00 am , Lunch from 11:00-12:00 pm and Snack from 2:30-4:00 pm. If your child does have an allergy please let us know so we can make those accommodations.
4) What is your children-to-teacher ratio?
Ratios are all determined on your child’s age. Please contact our office and they can help you further with this question.
5) What will my child be learning in preschool?
We are currently using the Funshine Express curriculum. They have been our go to for years. Please fell free to check them out on www.funshineepress.com
6) How often do you clean rooms and toys?
Sanitation is a priority of ours. Each classroom is constantly being sanitized and toys are cleaned daily.
7) What is your policy regarding sick children?
Each illness is unique so it is a case by case basis. The rule of thumb is if your child has a fever they must be out for 24hrs.
8) How do you communicate with parents to keep us informed?
We do have an app that we use called Class Dojo, we have instant messaging that goes straight to the Director. They are able to send pictures and communicate quickly.
9) What security measures are in place to protect my child?
We do have a closed center at the moment. When the center becomes open each family will have a unique code to get into the building.
10) How do you monitor who comes in and out of the building?
We do have a closed center at the moment. When the center becomes open each family will have a unique code to get into the building. We also have security cameras located in areas throughout the center.
Three Convenient San Antonio Locations